Flight Options to Thailand
Popular Airports - Thailand
- Suvarnabhumi Airport: It's the main airport in Thailand, offering distinctive amenities such as limousine service, car rental, WIFI, VIP lounge, and many more.
- Phuket International Airport: It's the second busiest airport in Thailand and a getaway to Phuket Island.
Top Airlines Flying to Thailand
Book through Almosafer and get the best deals. The following is a glimpse of the most popular airlines with the average ticket prices to Thailand.
Thailand … The Land of Smiles
No need to stress more the fact that 'The Land of Smiles' has the friendliest people you may ever meet. Adding to that, Thailand features sandy beaches, natural spots, religious sites, and shopping centres. In short, It has ticked all boxes on any traveler's bucket list. Plan your trip now and enjoy cheap flights to Thailand as well as a complete guide to make your trip forever memorable.
Most Popular Attractions to Visit in Thailand:
- Grand Palace: Established in 1782, this palace used to be the official residence of the King of Siam (Thailand's former name). Currently, it receives many visitors every year for being one of Thailand's most popular attractions. It also hosts government events and royal ceremonies.
- Wat Phra Kaew Temple: You just can't visit Thailand and not notice the Buddist vibes everywhere. No surprise that 93% of the population follows Buddism, which makes one more curious to see a couple of temples during the trip. Wat Phra Kae Temple, aka the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, holds the largest Buddha gold statue beside a huge collection of Buddha images.
- Railay Beach: If your traveling group has different interests, go to Railay beach (Rai Leh). It is a small peninsula between 2 cities called Krabi and Ao Nang. High limestone cliffs, which many aspire to climb, block the island's direct access. So, it's only accessible by boats that transit tourists to the stunning relaxing beaches.
- Lumpini Park: Families with children would love this gorgeous spot in Bangkok. In addition to the peaceful ambiance, you can rent a boat in the artificial lake. And if you are lucky, you may get the chance to attend the annual 'Concert in the Park' event and listen to some classical soothing music.
Most Popular Activities to Do in Thailand:
- Shopping: The Chatuchak Weekend Market, or JJ Market, is the largest in the country. It’s perfect for souvenir shopping. Furthermore, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market doesn't only embrace captivating views but also sells fruits, vegetables, clothes, and souvenirs. You may even try authentic dishes as you're roaming around the market.
- Book a Cruise Trip: Chao Phraya River Cruise offer trips that suit all budgets and needs. You will definitely have quality time enjoying the river, along with live entertainment and delicious meals.
- Nature & Wildlife Visits: Phuket embraces a bunch of zoos and parks, such as Soi Dog Foundation, Monkey Hill, and Green Elephant Sanctuary Park. It’s a perfect opportunity to teach your children about species in a safe environment.
The above information is collected from Google Travel guide to Thailand.
Check Almosafer blog for more insider tips on your trip to Thailand or anywhere around the world.
Stay Informed with Almosafer Latest Travel News
Get the freshest travel updates from Almosafer blog! Our experts bring you:
- AlUla Moments & Events - Dive into the world of AlUla, a city that boasts a rich history and offers a plethora of events and moments that are sure to captivate any traveller. Read more
- Noor Riyadh Festival's 3rd Edition - Experience the magic of light and art at the Noor Riyadh Festival. This 3rd edition promises to be bigger and brighter, illuminating the city with creativity. Read more
- Dining During Saudi National Day 2023 - Wondering where to dine during Saudi National Day? Discover fine restaurants that offer a unique gastronomic experience, celebrating the nation's journey. Read more
- Explore Saudi Arabia: E-Visa to 8 New Countries - Saudi Arabia welcomes tourists from 8 new countries with its e-visa expansion. Find out more about how this aligns with Saudi Vision 2030 on Almosafer. Read more
- Almosafer's Guide to Saudi Arabia Food Festival 2024 - Explore the ultimate food & beverage platform at the Saudi Arabia Food Festival 2024 with Almosafer. Book your travel now for a unique culinary experience. Read more
- Beyond Tradition: Saudi Arabia's Visionary Tourism Investments - Discover Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 and its efforts to transform the country into a major global tourist destination. Learn how Saudi Arabia aims to develop tourism investments, enhance environmental and cultural diversity, and achieve sustainable development. Read more
- The Best Accommodations in Italy For You - Where to stay in Italy? Find your perfect accommodation with Almosafer. Explore luxury hotels, budget stays, family-friendly hotels, and cosy bed and breakfasts. Plan your perfect Italian getaway now! Read more
Stay updated and travel confidently with Almosafer!
Plan your Itinerary and Learn About Thailand Through our FAQs
Q. What is the most popular airport to fly to Thailand?
A. Suvarnabhumi Airport is located in the capital, Bangkok, so most travelers fly to Thailand through it.
Q. When is the best time to visit Thailand?
A. November till early April is the peak tourist season, as the weather gets warm and dry. However, you may choose to visit Thailand off-season to get better deals on your package.
Disclaimer: All fares are subject to availability at the time of booking.